- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, with the added nutrition of cage-free eggs, delivering everything your small-breed dog needs in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong.
NET WEIGHT : 2 KG
- The protein-rich diet your dog is meant to eat
- Poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Ingredients delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw from people we trust
- Infused with freeze-dried liver for a delicious taste
- 70% free-run cobb chicken, whole grade-A eggs & wild-caught flounder
- 30% fruits vegetables & botanicals from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every day
- No grain, gluten, potato, tapioca, starch and GMO
We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
|WEIGHT OF DOGS||ACTIVE||LESS ACTIVE|
Fresh chicken meat (12 %), chicken meal (12 %), turkey meal (12 %), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5 %), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4 %), herring meal (4 %), fresh eggs (4 %), fresh whole flounder (4 %), herring oil (2 %), sun-cured alfalfa (2 %), green lentils (2 %), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (1 %), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.