- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Cheese is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B-complex and calcium. It contains plenty of protein and essential fatty acids, all essential for your dog's wellbeing. These cheese chewies is safe for your dogs to chew! Lactose-free milk contain fat and should only be given occasionally in small amounts as treats. Pups can also safely consume this because it's made from premium imported lactose free milk.
- Chewy stick pet treats
- Made from cheddar cheese and lactose free milk
- Source of vitamin A, vitamin B-complex and calcium
- No preservatives and unsweetened
- Soft and chewy safe for your dogs
- Ideal for small to medium breed dogs
- All life stages
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Cheddar cheese, premium imported lactose free milk