- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Mahmee.dut Cheesy Popcorn Chicken is a great natural treats made from 100% real chicken meat, no coloring & preservative at all. Chicken is a good source of vitamin B, vitamin D, calcium, iron, zinc, and trace amounts of vitamin A and vitamin C. It contains vitamins and minerals as well as amino acids. Cheese contains protein, calcium, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, and B-complex vitamins. Most dogs love cheese, and trainers often use it for treat-motivated dogs. This small, bite sized pieces of chicken perfect for training treats for dogs.
- Natural treats
- No additives and preservatives
- Made froeal meat
- High in protein and calcium
- Essential fatty acids for a firm and healthy skin
- Small bite size treats
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Cheese and chicken