- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Chew It Goat Milk For Small Dogs is a healthy functional snack developed and advised by veterinarians so that companion animals can stay healthy while indulging in delicious snacks. Natural cowhide gum that is washed eight times in water and made by hand 100%. While dogs chew, rip, and taste, they can relieve stress and take care of oral health. A small snack for small dogs, which is not enough for a small snack!
- Made of 100% Korean cowhide rich in collagen and protein
- Smaller size for small dogs
- Healthy functional snack developed
- No bleach or flavoring sweeteners to give a natural taste
- Full of flavor that captivates the pet's picky taste
- Good texture and strength for stress and mouth care
- Added Goat Milk
Color may vary depending on the leather area, using no bleach or coloring agent and machining the cowe and collagen as such as they are. In the process of folding and drying the leather, fat and juices may become hardened and yellowish. Texture is very hard, so cut it into bite-sized pieces for dogs with small bodies or mouths. Not recommended for dogs with weak teeth and gums with a long chewy texture.
Feeding Guidelines :
100% Korean cowhide rich in collagen and protein, goat milk