- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Nutriale Freeze Dried Baby Quail is small enough to be a natural prey for your pets. Their meat is lean and is a low calorie protein option. It is also high in phosphorous and iron. Quail is important essential nutrient for healthy bones and muscles, a great choice for growing puppies and active dogs.
- Can be used as treats
- Low calorie protein option
- Good solution for pets with food allergies or food sensitivities
- Helps support strong muscle development
- Great choice for growing puppies and active dogs
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
100% baby quail