- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Memecotton.pets Freeze Dried Duck Breast is a great choice for those seeking a protein their allergic dog has never eaten. If your dog is allergic to beef or chicken then Duck Meat can be a great alternative to the more traditional meats. It offers an abundance of protein to help alleviate any gastrointestinal issues or skin irritations. Duck is a great tasting animal protein source that also provides a number of important nutrients that contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Help support your dog's heart and skin
- Source of protein that is low in saturated fat
- Perfect for dog on a diet
- Duck meat is great way for tackling food sensitivities and allergies
- Source of protein providing essential amino acids
- Rich in B vitamins
Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
100% Duck Breast