- Feeding Instruction
- Nutritional Info
It Chu Cube Soft Chew is the epitome of dental chew that relieves stress and helps with oral care. Pups who cannot enjoy It Chu original for its hardness, we introduce 'it chu cube' which is softer and squishier. It can be served to both dogs and cats, the small size is easy to control the feeding amount, and to give to those on a diet. It is also rich in goat milk and Lactobacillus which help strengthen immunity, energize stamina, and digest.
- Healthy functional snack
- Softer than the original it chu
- Rich in goat milk
- Can be served to young puppies or older dogs with fragile teeth
- Can be served to both dogs and cats
- Small size to control the feeding amount
- Serve it chu or cut chews into small pieces for pets who have small body or mouth.
- Please soak the chew in water if it is too hard for pets with weak teeth.
- For initial serving, hold it with your hands and watch your pet's reaction for safety.
- Apply Plago toothpaste on itchu to improve oral care for those who don't like brushing teeth.
Feeding Guidelines :
- Under 9lb : 2~3
- 9~22lb : 3~4
- Over 22lb : 4~6
Rice, Potato starch, Vegetable glycerin, Collagen, Coconut oil, WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate), Gelatin, Yellow pollack, Hydrolysed chicken, Bacillus coagulans, Goat milk, Seaweed extract, Turmeric, Apple powder, Greentea extract, Agar, Propolis, Manuka honey.
Crude Protein(Min.) 5.0%, Crude Fat(Min.) 1.0%, Crude Fiber(Max.) 3.5%, Crude Ash(Max.) 5.0%, Calcium(Min.) 0.01%, Phosphorus(Min.) 0.05%, Moisture(Max.) 20.0%