- Feeding Instruction
- Nutrional Info
TopLife Milk for Puppies is a delicious daily treat for your furry friend made from highly digestible goats' milk. Goats' milk has been used and trusted by breeders for years as an important part of a dog's diet.
- Added Taurine to maintain healthy eyes
- Added Vitamins C and Vitamins E to support early immune system development
- Easy to digest
- No artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives
- Contains all the natural goodness of milk
- Great way to keep your puppies hydrated
For puppies aged 6 weeks to 12 months, feed as often you like, but remember it's a treat. Treats should make up no more than 10% of your pet's daily intake. Use on its own or mixed with dry food and always have fresh drinking water available.
Please shake well before opening.
Serve at room temperature. Once opened, re-close cap, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
Moisture 90%, Crude Protein 3.4%, Fat 1.7%, Crude Ash 0.73%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Calcium 0.12%
Additives Vitamins : Vitamin E (2.35 mg/kg), Vitamin C (6.2mg/kg), Taurine (100mg/kg)