- Feeding Instruction
- Nutrional Info
The best of New Zealand’s land and sea. Wild and sustainable whole blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, ethically raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination that is sure to delight both you and your dog.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- With 96% fish, lamb, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Whole, wild-caught blue mackerel—a natural powerhouse source of omega-3
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures.
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)