- Feeding Instruction
Our free-range chickens are ethically raised with room to explore and access to forage New Zealand’s lush pastures — unlike other pet (and human!) foods that use factory farmed, free-run or cage-free chicken. ZIWI® Peak Free-Range Chicken is a delicious recipe that both you and your dog can feel good about.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- With 96% chicken, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels to match your dog's biological need for a diet rich in meat.
- Free-range chicken, ethically and happily raised on New Zealand’s lush pastures
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid)
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)