- Feeding Instruction
- Nutrional Info
The best of New Zealand’s land and sea. Wild and sustainable blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, ethically raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination to entice even the most selective cats.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- Made with 96% seafood, grass- fed lamb, organs and bone
- Whole, wild-caught blue mackerel—a natural powerhouse source of omega-3.
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures.
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)