- Feeding Instruction
- Nutrional Info
ZIWI® Peak Tripe & Lamb is perfect for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities and selective palates. A single protein food uniquely formulated with over 35% nourishing and highly palatable green tripe, a natural source of vitamins, minerals and probiotics. Full of goodness and loaded with nutrition, your dog is guaranteed to love each and every bite.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- With 96% lamb, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Lamb Tripe, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)