- Feeding Instruction
- Nutrional Info
ZIWI® Peak Venison is novel single protein food, ideal for all breeds and life stages, especially dogs with food sensitivities. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A naturally delicious choice to ensure your dog keeps up with life’s adventures.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- With 96% venison, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range venison, ethically- raised year round on New Zealand pastures
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)