- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as our beef is raised, our recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of flavor, the perfect choice for cats of all breeds and life stages.
Net weight : 6.5oz (185g)
- Made with 92% beef, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels designed to match the cat’s
- Free-range beef, ethically-raised year round on New Zealand pastures
- No artificial preservatives
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics
- No high glycemic ingredients
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary.
Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Lung, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).