- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Free-range chickens are ethically raised with room to explore and access to forage New Zealand’s lush pastures — unlike other pet (and human!) foods that use factory farmed, free-run or cage-free chicken.
Net weight : 13.75oz (390g)
- Made with 91% chicken, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels to match your dog’s
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No artificial preservatives
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary.
Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).