- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Wild and sustainable blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination in a moisture rich recipe to entice even the most se
Net weight : 6.5oz (185g)
- Made with 92% mackerel, grass-fed lamb, organs, bone, and seafood to match the cat’s
- Whole, wild-caught blue mackerel—a natural powerhouse source of omega-3
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures
- No artificial preservatives
- No high glycemic ingredients
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary.
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).