- Feeding Instructions
Frosty Scoop is a homemade Ice cream that made from good quality raw ingredient. Its good for human and dogs
- No preservatives
- Natural & simple ingredients
- Source of fiber
- Human grade dog treats
Direction For Use
- Add 2/3 cup of a very hot water
- Mix for 1-2 minutes at a medium speed (it recommend to use blender)
- Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours
- Small Dog: One scoop
- Medium Dog: One - two scoops
- Large Dog: Up to half the pint
Keep Ice cream in freezer with lid secured for up to 2 months. Dry and unmixed frosty scoops shelf life up to 9 months after production date.
Lactose free milk, extra virgin coconut oil (VOC), non alcoholic vanilla extract, dragon fruit powder, and organic beet powder.