- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Furrytale Rabbit feet are another great way to boost your dog's immune system. Some key features of what's inside the rabbit feet, such as antioxidants and selenium, are key ingiving dog's essential nutrients what other proteins can't. Due to the limited availability of rabbit, owners often choose it as a special treat and a way to add variety to their pet’s diet. Rabbit can also make a great novel protein for pets suffering from allergies.
- Low in fat
- Grain & gluten free
- Natural, no added hormone, fillers or antibiotics
- Human grade ingredients
- Naturally helps promote digestive and joint health
- Crunchy, fully digestible snack or training treat
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Store at room temperature
100% Dehydrated Rabbit Feet with fur