- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Strawberries are full of fiber and vitamin C. Along with that, they also contain an enzyme that can help whiten your dog's teeth as he or she eats them. They contain sugar, so be sure to give them in moderation. Lactose-free milk contain fat and should only be given occasionally in small amounts as treats. Pups can also safely consume this because it's made from premium imported lactose free milk.
- Chewy stick pet treats
- Made from fresh strawberries and lactose free milk
- No preservatives, unsalted and unsweetened
- Soft and chewy safe for your dogs
- Ideal for small to medium breed dogs
- All life stages
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Fresh strawberries, premium imported lactose free milk