- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Carob has a naturally sweet flavor, similar to chocolate, but it also contains a variety of healthy nutrients such as vitamins A, B, and D as well as calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and protein. Additionally, carob is a good source of fiber for dogs as well as pectin, a substance that helps to flush toxins from the body.
- Great source of Omega 3 essential fatty acid and also high in fibre
- Excellent source of zinc, iron, potassium, fibre and healthy fats
- 100% all natural & human grade ingredients
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Keep refrigerated after opening! Please allow at least 2-4 days for order processing.
Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds , Sunflower seeds, Sesame seeds