- Feeding Guidelines
- Nutritional Info
Furrytale Turkey feet are safe for dogs to eat. Raw, dehydrated Turkey feet are crunchy and the bones are easily digestible and will not splinter. Even the nails are safe.
- 100% All-Natural Turkey feet
- High in Protein
- Fully Digestible
- Low in fat
- Grain & gluten free
- Natural, no added hormone, fillers or antibiotics
- Human grade ingredients
- Naturally helps promote digestive and joint health
- Crunchy, fully digestible snack or training treat
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
100% Dehydrated Turkey Feet
Storage: Store at room temperature