Flea & Tick Spray
Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats fights fleas and ticks that happen to live on your pets with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients.
- Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) are key ingredients to help control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, and also repels mosquitoes too!
- This product uses no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family.
- Its naturally fresh, clean scent uses no added fragrance, and it’s safe for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%, Inert Ingredients* 96.30%, *Water, Sodium Benzoate (preservative widely used in foods).
Direction for use:
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older
1. Shake well. Lightly spray pet’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping.
2. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach.
3. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other.
4. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours. Can be used indoors or outdoors.