PawTection healing balm creates a nourishing, protective barrier for your pup’s paw pads allowing them to run free on any adventure year-round! This topical treatment is easy to use and is a potent tool in armoring your dog for any environment, using only natural, organic, plant-based ingredients.
PawTection defends paws against damage from:
- Hot surfaces such as pavement, gravel, sand, concrete, decks, etc.
- Harsh elements like ice, salt, snow, rough terrain, & extreme temperatures
- Reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mold
- Mango Butter | Rich in Vitamins A, C, & E to help combat free radicals that cause dryness & cracking in paws
- Rice Bran Oil | Natural antioxidant rich in minerals & vitamins to deeply penetrate skin’s layer to nourish deep
- Lavender Essential Oil | Soothes discomfort, heals & fights against germs & bacteria & naturally eases anxiety & stress
- Rosemary Extract | All-natural preservative & antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties
Remaining essential ingredients: Sunflower oil, Carnauba wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin Resin, Stearic Acid
Direction For Use
- Distract, Apply & Rewards!
- Pro-pup trip
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of PawTection directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup's paws to any potentially harmful condition.
For pawsome results, use in conjunction with our Paw Soother balm!