Advocate® Cat is spot-on solution for small cats weighing 4kg or less.
Drontal is a spot-on solution that kills Flea, Flea Larvae, Hookworm, Roundworm, Heartworm, Otodectes, Eucoleus (syn. Capillaria), Notoedres. Each pipette contains active substance 40mg imidacloropid, 4mg moxidectin, Benzyl alcohol, 1mg/ml butylhydroxytoluene (E 321: as antioxidant).
- Kills Flea, Flea Larvae, Hookworm, Roundworm, Heartworm, Otodectes, Eucoleus (syn. Capillaria), Notoedres
- Minimum weight 1 kg for cats and 0.8 kg for ferrets
- Can protect your cats from flea infestation until 1 month after administration
Each pipette contains active substance 40mg imidacloropid, 4mg moxidectin, Benzyl alcohol, 1mg/ml butylhydroxytoluene (E 321: as antioxidant).
Direction to use
- Remove the pipette from the package. Then hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist and pull off cap. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette
- Part the fur on the animal's neck at the base skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze then pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly on tot he skin. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the animal to lick the product. Apply only to undamaged skin
- The product should be administered at monthly intervals when used as part of treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis
- Under heavy flea pressure it maybe necessary to repeat administration after 2 weeks
- Do not use in kittens under 9 weeks age of age
- Do not use in pregnant and lactating cats
- For external use only
- To prevent licking, apply topically to the skin restricting the area of application to the animal's neck at the base of the skull
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth
- Do not allow recently treated animal's to groom each other