- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Bananas have a high fiber content important to your dog's digestive system. Fiber moves food along the intestinal tract, helping to resolve constipation, diarrhea. Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that boosts your dog's immune system. Lactose-free milk contain fat and should only be given occasionally in small amounts as treats. Pups can also safely consume this because it's made from premium imported lactose free milk.
- Chewy stick pet treats
- Made from fresh bananas and lactose free milk
- No preservatives, unsalted and unsweetened
- Soft and chewy safe for your dogs
- Ideal for small to medium breed dogs
- All life stages
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Fresh bananas, premium imported lactose free milk