- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Instinct Be Natural Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe for Puppies is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult). Each piece of kibble is coated with freeze-dried raw for the added nutrition and taste of raw
- Grain-free, whole grain and limited ingredient options to suit your pet's needs
- Protein packed recipes made with high levels of real animal ingredients and responsibly sourced meat, poultry or fish
- Each piece of kibble is coated with freeze-dried raw for the added nutrition and taste of raw
- Cage-free chicken is our first ingredient followed by a balanced mix of fish and meat proteins for healthy protein exposure
- No fillers - made without corn, wheat, soy, chicken or poultry by-product meal, brewer's rice, artificial colors or preservatives
- Made especially for puppies - natural DHA for brain and eye development & optimal levels of calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth
- Raw on every piece - our kibble is tumbled with freeze-dried raw for nutrition and taste
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world. Natural nutrition with added vitamins and minerals
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|WEIGHT OF DOG||2-10 lb||11-20 lb||21-30 lb||31-40 lb||41-50 lb|
|UP TO 4 MONTHS (cups per day*)||½-1½||1½-2½||2½-3½||3½-4¼||4¼-5|
|4 TO 8 MONTHS (cups per day*)||¼-1¼||1¼-2||2-2¾||2¾-3½||3½-4¼|
|8 TO 12 MONTHS (cups per day*)||¼-1||1-1¾||1¾-2¼||2¼-2¾||2¾-3¼|
OVER 12 MONTHS:Transition to Instinct Kibble for Dogs
*Standard 8 oz dry measuring cup
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Ground Flaxseed, Lamb Meal, Salmon Oil, Natural Flavor, Salt, Carrots, Montmorillonite Clay, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Freeze Dried Chicken, Yeast Culture, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Rosemary Extract.