Beef Batch Sliders Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
Despite years of domestication, the digestive system dogs still designed to eat and digest raw meat. The high acidic levels of their stomachs allow them to do so safely. Feeding raw is made easy with SmallBatch sliders, which is do not pasteurize, sterilize or use synthetics in SmallBatch's formulas.
Net Weight : 14oz (397 gram)
- Contains 88% beef, 10% vegetables, and 2% natural supplements
- Humanely raised and harvested grass-fed beef with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Non-GMO produce grown without pesticides
- Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and EFAs from whole food sources.
To rehydrate, simply mix ½ cup of warm water for every 4 sliders. Crush sliders and allow mixture to rehydrate for a few minutes then ready to serve.
Based on Weight of Dogs
- 5 lbs (2.27 kg) 2 Sliders per day
- 10 lbs (4.53 kg) 4 Sliders per day
- 15 lbs (6.80 kg) 6 Sliders per day
- 20 lbs (9.07 kg) 8 Sliders per day
- 40 lbs (18.14 kg) 16 Sliders per day
- 60 lbs (27.21 kg) 24 Sliders per day
- 80 lbs (36.29 kg) 32 Sliders per day
- 100 lbs (45.36 kg) 40 Sliders per day
- For nursing or pregnant dogs and puppies : Quantities per day can be doubled. Please note that you should always consult your veterinarian especially when it comes to mommas-to-be or nursing dogs.
Beef hearts, beef livers, beef kidneys, beef bones, organic yams, organic carrots, organic squash, organic broccoli, salmon oil, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kale, organic collards, mixed tocopherols, organic kelp*, organic parsley, organic bee pollen, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic rosemary, organic basil, vitamin e supplement