- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Blueberries are a great low-calorie treat for dogs. They also contain antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system and contribute to overall health. Adding blueberries to your dog's diet is a great way to help keep him happy and healthy. Lactose-free milk contain fat and should only be given occasionally in small amounts as treats. Pups can also safely consume this because it's made from premium imported lactose free milk.
- Chewy stick pet treats
- Made from fresh blueberries and lactose free milk
- No preservatives, unsalted and unsweetened
- Soft and chewy safe for your dogs
- Ideal for small to medium breed dogs
- All life stages
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Fresh blueberries , premium imported lactose free milk