- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Free from all gelling agents, the only other thing we add to our canned cat food is natural, New Zealand water. The grain-free, wholefood goodness of our complete diet in a convenient, easy to store, ready to use can
- High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add is fresh, natural New Zealand water
- Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural Beef is made from grass-fed, free-range meat, and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind Feline Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements
- Our recipes are made without GMO ingredients, fillers, legumes, plant protein, starch, preservatives gum or binders and are BPA free
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%. Adult: For every 3kg of cat’s weight feed 2x 85g cans or 1x 170g can per day.
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more Feline Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
Beef, Water sufficient for processing, Beef Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Beef Blood, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis : Minimum Crude Protein: 7.5% Minimum Crude Fat: 7.5% Maximum Crude Fibre: 0.3% Maximum Moisture: 82% Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 1123kcal/kg Calorie Content ME (kcal/85g can): 95kcal/85g can Calorie Content ME (kcal/170g can): 191kcal/170g can Minimum Taurine: 0.06%