- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Free from all gelling agents, the only other thing we add to our canned dog food is natural, New Zealand water. The grain-free, wholefood goodness of our complete diet in a convenient, easy to store, ready to use can.
- High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add is fresh, natural New Zealand water.
- Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of K9 Natural. That is because dog’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our K9 Natural Hoki & Beef is made from grass-fed, free-range meat, sustainably caught fish and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your dog a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind K9 Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements
- Our recipes are made without GMO ingredients, fillers, legumes, plant protein, starch, preservatives gum or binders and are BPA free.
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual dog’s requirements may vary +/- 50%. For an average small dog weighing approximately 5kg feed one 170g can per day. For an average medium dog weighing approximately 20kg, feed 1½ 370g cans per day. For puppy, pregnant or nursing mothers feed up to 2-3 times the adult amount per day.
Transition : Start by mixing K9 Natural in with your pet’s existing diet, then simply increase the amount of K9 Natural until your pet is lapping up a full bowl of wholefood goodness! You can make this transition between 7 - 10 days depending on your dog’s sensitivity to new food.
Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, Eggs, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement. Water sufficient for processing.
Guaranteed analysis : Minimum Crude Protein 10% Minimum Crude Fat 7% Maximum Crude Fibre 0.6% Maximum Moisture 80% Minimum EPA & DHA 0.06%