The ideal way to get into the habit of brushing your pet dog’s teeth is to start when your pet dog is a puppy, but many people don’t know that and they start when it becomes adult. Therefore, we have made new set that include a toothbrushing liquid, a fingers toothbrush and a cylinder head toothbrush that is easy to use as an image. Use this set to get into the habit of brushing your pet dog
- Set includes 1 liquid paste, 1 cylinder head toothbrush, 1 finger toothbrush
- Leaves your furbaby with healthy and clean teeth and gums
- Yummy good smelling flavors toothpaste
- Suitable for puppy
- Made in Japan
Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Alcohol, Petasires Japonicvs Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Silver, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Mentha Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel, Perfume.
Material / Whole: Cotton and Nylon, Rubber Division: Polyurethane.
Toothbrush Cylinder Head
Material / Handle: Polypropylene, Bristle: Nylon
Direction For Use
① Fit the fingers toothbrush on your fingers, put 1~2 drops of toothbrushing liquid on the tip of the fingers toothbrush, and let your pet dog to lick off. After that you start brushing your pet dog’s teeth and gums with the fingers toothbrush as stroking. Please praise action every time they can brush teeth. (It may be a good be have to give favorite snack, when your pet dog allows to be brushed their teeth. However, we do not recommend to give any treat as a reward after it is a situation that your pet dog will been brushed.) Continue this action for about one week. ② Once they get use to toothbrushing habit, you will advance next. You will use the cylinder head toothbrush instead of fingers toothbrush. Apply the same amount and the same steps as previous time, you start gently brushing their teeth and gums as well. Praise them when they be able to complete this step. ③ Once they allow you to perform toothbrushing everyday, then your pet dog will be able to get good habit. If they dislike the toothbrush, you may use finger toothbrush again.
- We recommend that you brush your pet dog’s teeth at a fixed time and place. When one time to brush, we recommend before bedtime.
- We recommend that you choose the right toothbrush for your pet dog according to its size.
- If your pet dog had problem with their gums, please use a soft type toothbrush until the gums getting healthy.