Stella & Chewy's Dandy Lamb Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper. Delivering a boost of nutrition and yummy flavor, it’s an easy way to pack your pooch’s diet with nutrients, probiotics and antioxidants. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, this recipe gives your dog what he naturally craves, and is made from 95% grass-fed lamb, organs and bone plus 100% organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in Stella & Chewy’s own U.S. kitchen.
- Raw, cage-free chicken
- 95% chicken, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- Organic fruits & vegetables
- Taurine Added
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No grains or fillers
- No gluten
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
- To Use As a Meal Mixer: Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to get a scoop, mix and serve
- To Use As a Complete & Balanced Dinner: To use as a complete and balanced meal, rehydrating by adding 2 tablespoons of warm water per 1/4 cup scoop. If feeding dry, make sure your dog drinks plenty of warm water at mealtime
Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal
Lamb, lamb spleen, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, lamb bone, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
50 kcal/¼ cup