- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Memecotton.pets Dried Prawns are largely healthy, and safe treats for dogs. Prawns are full of good things. Like many seafoods, they’re high in omega-3 and omega-6. These two fatty acids pack a nutritional punch and help support your dog’s skin, joints, heart, and eye health.
- Naturally contain high levels of protein, phosphorus, iodine, antioxidants, B-vitamins and omega oils
- High in omega-3 and omega-6
- Help support your dog’s skin, joints, heart, and eye health
- Help strengthen your dog’s bones and muscles
- Boost their metabolism
- Support the function of their nerves and immune system
- Good for training treats
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain.
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
100% Dehydrated Prawns