Earthbath Hotspot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Cat & Dog Shampoo
Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo helps itchy pets some big-time relief with all-natural, skin-soothing ingredients. Tea tree oil and Aloe Vera ingredients work together to provide quick relief to hot spots and itchy, dried or chaffed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other skin issues. and the shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping safe against irritants.
- Soap-free shampoo contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to soothe skin and relieve
- Perfect to comfort against hot spots, insect bites and dry, itchy skin
- Natural tea tree and aloe scent keeps Pets smelling clean
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks that a soothing shampoo
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy
Purified Water, Renewable Plant-Derived & Coconut-Based Cleaners, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin A, B, D & E, Glycerin, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil, Natural Preservative.
Directions for use
1. Shake well before using.
2. On a wet coat, lather you pet throughly with a few good palm-fulls of earthbath
3. Remember to eliminate all escape routes well in advanced (a tip: once your pet
is slippery wet, he or she is suddenly smarter and faster than you are). Work
lather from head to tail and keep out of eyes.
4. Leave on for at least 90 seconds to allow tea tree oil and organic aloe vera to
work their magic. For extra sheen and manageability, use with earthbath
5. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired.