- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
K9 Natural Toppers are all the goodness of our freeze-dried range in a smaller, more convenient pack. Like all K9 Natural food, it’s packed with New Zealand wholefood ingredients. Our Topper range is dense in nutrients to give your dogs that extra boost with every meal. Developed to simply sprinkle over your dog’s existing diet, Toppers offer a nutrient dense high meat boost and are a great way for enticing picky eaters.
- High in meat. Low in carbohydrates. Grain-free. Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of K9 Natural. That is because dogs are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat
- Packed full of nutritious wholefood ingredients with nourishing proteins and fats for complete health and development.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind K9 Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements.
- Our minimally processed recipes are made without fillers, legumes, GMO ingredients, starch or preservatives.
- Freeze-dried food is the perfect solution to easy storage and transport, giving pet owners the option of providing their pets with a high-meat diet. Simply add water back into the food when using as a meal, or sprinkle on top of your dog’s food to use as a tasty topper.
Sprinkle over your dog’s current diet for a daily nutrient boost. We recommend the following when feeding as a topper: Small Dog - 1/4 cup, Medium Dog - 1/2 cup, Large Dog - 1/2 + cup
Start by mixing K9 Natural in with your pet’s existing diet, then simply increase the amount of K9 Natural until your pet is lapping up a full bowl of wholefood goodness! You can make this transition between 7 - 10 days depending on your dog’s sensitivity to new food.
Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Eggs, Lamb Spleen, Ground Lamb Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis : Minimum Crude Protein: 38% Minimum Crude Fat: 38% Maximum Crude Fibre: 2.5% Maximum Moisture: 8% Minimum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 0.30% Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 5350kcal/kg Calorie Content ME (kcal/cup): 214kcal/cup Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.1%