- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Packed with New Zealand wholefood ingredients and selected essential vitamins and minerals, Feline Natural provides the perfectly balanced diet, rich in nutrients and bursting with natural energy for a happy healthy cat.
- High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural Lamb & Salmon is made from grass-fed, free-range meat, sustainably caught fish, and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind Feline Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements
- Our minimally processed recipes are made without fillers, legumes, GMO ingredients, starch or preservatives
- Freeze-dried food is the perfect solution to easy storage and transport, giving pet owners the option of providing their pets with a high-meat diet. Use as a complete meal, or sprinkle on top of your cat’s food to use as a tasty topper
To use as a complete & balanced meal: Use a standard 8oz cup and fill with food/water to the measurements indicated in the feeding guide and follow the serving instructions below: Small cat (12.2-5.5lb) Food ⅓ – ¾ cups, Water ⅓ – ¾ cups per day Medium cat (5.5-11lb) Food ¾ – 1 ½ cups, Water ¾ – 1 ½ cups per day Large cat (11-16lb) Food 1 ½ – 2 cups, Water 1 ½ – 2 cups per day. Please note that these feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%. Kittens and Nursing: For kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount. Always consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Transition : Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more Feline Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis : Minimum Crude Protein: 44% Minimum Crude Fat: 37% Maximum Crude Fibre: 1% Maximum Moisture: 8% Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 5197kcal/kg Calorie Content ME (kcal/cup): 239kcal/cup Minimum Taurine: 0.46%