- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Dental chew is necessary because food particles may stuck between your pet's teeth and gums and become plaque, causing bad breath and various diseases. It chu snack is a baguette-shaped dental chew that relieves stress and helps them with oral care, depending on your pets' size and oral condition. You can give them in various ways; serve right away or cut into small pieces. Made from natural and healthy ingredients, no artificial color or preservatives. Say good bye to bad breath!
- Perfect from 3 months old to all ages
- Healthy functional snack developed and advised
- Low risk of allergies
- It can be served to both dogs and cats
- Can wipe out the food stuck in teeth
- It can significantly slow down the accumulation of plaque when served continuously
- Made of seaweed extracts that control plaque and bacteria in the mouth
- Made of healthy ingredients that helps weight control
- Serve itchu S or cut chews into small pieces for pets who have small body or mouth.
- Please soak the chew in water if it is too hard for pets with weak teeth.
- For initial serving, hold it with your hands and watch your pet's reaction for safety.
- Apply Plago toothpaste on itchu to improve oral care for those who don't like brushing teeth.
Feeding Guidelines :
- Under 4kg : 1~1.5ea
- 4~10kg : 1.5~2ea
- Over 10kg : 2~3ea
- Under 9lb : 1~1.5ea
- 9~22lb : 1.5~2ea
- Over 22lb : 2~3ea
ice, Potato starch, Vegetable glycerin, Whey powder, Dried pollack, Beef, Dark cherry concentrate, Coconut, Gelatin, Seaweed extract, Turmeric, Apple, Green tea extract, Agar, Theanine, Tryptophan, GABA, Acidity controller, Potassium sorbinate
Crude protein(Min.) 5.0%, Crude fat(Min.) 1.0%, Crude fiber(Max.) 3.5%, Crude ash(Max.) 5.0%, Calcium(Min.) 0.01%, Phosphorus(Min.) 0.05%, Moisture(Max.) 20.0%