- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Lamb is a great source of protein which helps build and maintain body tissue. It’s full of vitamin B12, niacin, essential amino acids, and dietary fats that are important to sustain your dog’s energy and keep her hair and skin healthy. Lamb is also good for dogs that have food sensitivities or are allergic to other types of meats.
- Healthy dehydrated homemade dog treats
- 100% all natural & human grade ingredients
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Made with love
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Keep refrigerated after opening!
Dehydrated Lamb Meat