- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Mackerel is an excellent source of protein! Protein is what makes any meat nutritious for dogs. Mackerel is packed with vitamin A. Vitamin A helps keep your dog healthy. With enough vitamin A, a dog can easily digest and absorb calcium. Most fish, including mackerel, is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 can help improve the skin of your dog, his coat, and it might even reduce shedding.
- Meal topper for dogs and cats
- Bowl boosters
- Made for fussy eaters
- Grain free
- 100% all natural & human grade ingredients
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Made with love
- Don't over-treat. Ideally treats per day should not be more than 10% of your pets daily required calories, so do reduce regular meal portions to avoid weight gain
- When given treats to your pet in between meals is the ideal time to give treat and not immediately before or after a meal
Keep refrigerated after opening!
100% Mackerel Flakes