- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Instinct Minced Rabbit Recipe in Savory Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Made with real meat first, fruits, vegetables & other wholesome ingredients. Add different flavors, recipes and textures to their bowls for added protein and hydration.
- Made with real meat first, fruits, vegetables & other wholesome ingredients
- Guided by our belief in raw—our grain-free wet food offers high-protein from real meat, poultry, and fish
- Cuts of farm-raised rabbit in a savory gravy
- Whole-food ingredients you can see like carrots, spinach and cranberries
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Delicious minced texture
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Pork Broth, Rabbit, Pork Liver, Pork, Egg Whites, Ground Dried Peas, Spinach, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Xanthan Gum, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.