Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter - Smart Pellets
Natural wood fiber and wood, essential oil can absorb and decompose odor and inhibit bacteria, thus control odor from the source. Cature is easy to carry and stor because it is naturally light- just a fraction of the weight of clay litters. Cature begins as naturally fallen timber or unused lumber thet would otherwise go to waste. The wood is chipped and pelleted in combination with special plant-based binders that give Cature it's exceptional properties. Our sustainable and biodegradable litter comes from earth, and can be returned to the earth.
Net weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- 7-day-odor-free without scooping
- Super economical, Absorb 7 times it's weight
- Natural odor control
- 100% bio-degradable
- No airborne dust
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- No chemicals, no toxins, no worries
- Quick clumping
- Naturally light weight
100% Natural Wood
Directions for use
- Fill tray with Cature cat litter to a depth of 2-3 inches.
- Scoop waste out daily
- Waste clumps may be disposed of safely in the toilet
- Add additional litter to maintain desired depth
litter storage tips :
- Maintain freshness by sealing the bag securely after each use. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.