Paw Soother is an organic, plant-based healing balm crafted to soothe, treat, heal, and protect your pup’s paws. Do you find your dog incessantly licking their paws? Are you concerned with the peeling and cracking happening on the bottoms of their paws? Our Paw Soother balm is here to help with a plethora of pup-paw related conditions.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
- Scars & wound
- Hyperkeratosis of the paw
- Paw allergy symptoms
- Extreme weather conditions
- Dry & irritated elbows
- And more!
- Cajeput Essential Oil | Highly antiseptic, analgesic, fungicidal, & vulnerary
- Calendula Extract | Natural antioxidant with antibacterial properties to soothe, soften, & heal
- Rosemary Extract | Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
- Coconut Oil | Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, & rich moisturizer source
- Jojoba Oil | Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum & is rich with essential healing minerals
- Hempseed Oil | Potent antioxidant with natural hormone-balancing & anti-inflammatory properties
Direction For Use
- Distract, Apply & Rewards!
- Pro-pup trip
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Paw Soother directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode
Many customers have used baby socks affter applying Paw Soother to prevent licking and to create an ultra healing environment
For the most pawsome results, use with our PawTection balm for added protection and to prevent potential injury