Skin Soother is a 100% natural topical balm crafted to prevent and treat a plethora of ailments and irritations. Your doggo will thank you for the relief from cuts, rashes, burns, wounds, and more. Powered by plants, this incredible balm boasts with healing capabilities, nourishing and soothing your dog’s affected area.
Skin soother is a doggy first-aid kit essential. What does the balm help heal and treat?
- Wounds, cuts, scrapes, burns
- Hot spots & allergy symptoms
- Dog Acne
- Rash & skin irritations
- Interdigital cysts
- Prevents & treats bacterial infections
- Lavender | Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce itching, swelling, & redness.
- Chamomile | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antimicrobial helps speed up healing
- Frankincense | Natural antiseptic, disinfectant, & astringent to help heal boils, infected wounds, & inflammation
- Sea Buckthorn Oil | Loaded with antioxidants, Vitamins C & E to help treat burns & wounds
- Myrrh | Anti-fungal, antimicrobial, astringent used to fight viral & fungal infections
Remaining essential ingredients: Cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, candelilla wax, vetiver, niaouli, benzoin, Vitamin E
Direction For UseDistract, Apply & Rewards!
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Skin Soother covering the area completely. Allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.