Our award-winning dog nose balm is a synergistic blend of organic, plant-based ingredients working together to treat, heal, and moisturize your pup sniffer! No more dry, cracked, bleeding, or infected noses in your house thanks to natural anti-fungal, anti inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties present in this balm.
- Dry, chapped nose
- Dry skin around the face, lips & ears
- Crusty, Cracked nose
- Canine dry eye
- Discoid Lupus
- Windburn & other extreme weather condition
- Kukui Nut Oil | Natural sun protectant and moisturizer to help penetrated oil deep into skin.
- Grapesheed Oil | Healing polyphenols with super moisturizing properties
- Coconut Oil | Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, & rich moisturizer source
- Chamomile | Remarkable medicinal properties to heal wounds, soothe skin irritations, & ease discomfort
- Hempseed Oil | Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin medicating & anti-inflammatory properties
- Remaining essential ingredients: Shea Nut Butter, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract
Direction For Use
- Distract, Apply & Rewards!
- Pro-pup trip
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy), clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area, and use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to gently apply a generous amount of Snout Soother to your dog’s nose. Follow up every application with a treat, playtime, a nice belly rub, or whatever your dog’s favorite reward is!
To start, we recommend applying the balm at least two to three times daily. Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.
Reduce frequency as your dog’s nose improves using less often to maintain a beautiful, healthy snout.
Give your dog a bone or favorite treat, go for a walk, play tug, belly rubs, or dab a bit of Snout Soother (or peanut butter!) on top of thier paw so they lick their paw instead of their nose. This will allow time for the carrier oils in Snout Soother to work their magic and deliver those healing nutrients deep into the skin.