- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Instinct Original Real Rabbit Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for growth of large size dogs. Made with real meat first, fruits, vegetables & other wholesome ingredients. Guided by our belief in raw—our grain-free wet food offers high-protein from real meat, poultry, and fish
- Farm-raised rabbit is the first ingredient - packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 95% rabbit, pork & liver; 5% vegetables, fruits & other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives
- Delicious loaf texture
- Real, natural ingredients, Made with real meat first, fruits, vegetables & other wholesome ingredients
- Mealtime variety, Add different flavors, recipes and textures to their bowls for added protein and hydration
- Recipes inspired by RAW, Guided by our belief in raw—our grain-free wet food offers high-protein from real meat, poultry, and fish
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
- Adult : Feed 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppies : Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Nursing Females : Feed up to three times to adult amount per day.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Rabbit, Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Broth, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.