- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
ACANA Pacifica is bursting with wild-caught herring, pilchard, flounder, hake, and rockfish that are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw from people we know and trust. Using WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, ACANA gives your dog everything they need in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong, with a delicious taste that they’ll love.
NET WEIGHT : 11.4 KG
- The protein-rich diet your dog is meant to eat
- Grain free
- Poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Ingredients delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw from people we trust
- Infused with freeze-dried liver for a delicious taste
- Rich and diverse in saltwater fish protein – 70% Wild-caught herring, pilchard, flounder, silver hake, and rockfish
- For all breeds and life stages
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught Canadian fish
We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
|WEIGHT OF DOGS||ACTIVE||LESS ACTIVE|
|40kg||88lb||440g||3 2/3c||280g||2 1/3c|
|50kg||110lb||510g||4 1/4c||330g||2 3/4c|
Fresh whole Pacific herring (14%), fresh whole Pacific pilchard (12%), fresh whole arrowtooth flounder (8%), whole herring meal (8%), Pacific cod meal (7%), whole whiting meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, pollock oil (6%), fresh whole silver hake (4%), fresh whole redstripe rockfish (4%), whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, cold-pressed sunflower oil, lentil fiber, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried cod liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin E: 200IU, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100 mg, copper chelate of amino acids hydrate: 10 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.