Peak Air-Dried Beef Dog Dry Food
Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as our beef is raised, our recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of flavor, the perfect choice for dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness
- With 96% beef, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range beef, ethically-raised year round on New Zealand pastures
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
Perfect for all breeds and life stages, ZIWI Peak can be fed as a topper or a complete and balanced meal for dogs and cats. Our recipes are nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way—and just like people, each pet is unique. We recommend you monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts accordingly. Please note: Our online calculator factors in more specific details on your pet’s age and activity level compared to our package label. This means each feeding guideline may slightly vary. Calculate your pet's food needs through the ZIWI website.
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Net Wt. 2.2lb (1 kg)