Plago Powder For Dogs And Cats
Featuring a mouthwash powder that you can easily sprinkle over food and treats for dental health of cats and dogs. Plago is a healthy and convenient way to manage oral cavities. Plago Powder composed mainly of a functional seaweed called Spirulina which churns inside the oral cavity and removes bad breath and suppresses the production of plaque.
Net Weight : 45g
- Available for both dogs and cats ( However cats are recommended to use 'Plago Powder for Cats" with essential amino acids. )
- Proven to be effective in removing bad breath
- Inhibiting tartar production
- Easily feed with food, treats and water
- Removes oral odor and plaque without brushing
Spirulina, Dried Pollack, Pumpkin Powder, Pollack Powder, Chick Peas, Fructooligosaccharide, Vegetable Glycerin, Apple, Basil, Green tea Extract, Salmon, Carrot, Pine needles, Chlorella, Cabbage, Paprika, Lactobacillus, Foremilk , Manuka Honey
Direction For Use
Simply sprinkle evenly over your pet's food for fresh breath. For pets over 3 months
- Sprinkle it on pet's food, snacks, or water.
- Check the reaction of pet and adjust the quantity.
- It is more helpful for oral health when combined with dental treats and brushing
- Pregnant or breastfeeding pets, those with Hyperthyroidism (sensitive to iodine, phosphorus, etc.), and those with autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid) should consult with a veterinarian prior to serving.
- Follow the feeding instructions to avoid digestive problems or diarrhea.
- Stop serving and consult a veterinarian if cats vomit or have diarrhea.
- Please keep it refrigerated once opened.
- After unpackaged, can be used during a month.