- Feeding Guideline
- Nutritional Info
Carna4 Grain-free Duck is whole food nutrition for all life stages of your dog. Our Canadian-made pet food starts with fresh duck (we use the muscle and flesh, no by-products) from humanely-raised ducks on Quebec and Ontario farms. No meat or vegetable meals, ever. We then add pork liver, whole eggs, clean, de-boned herring, whole produce, our certified organic sprouted seeds and nutrient-rich kelp We then quick-bake & gently dry it to give your dog highly digestible vitamins and minerals, without grain or synthetic additives of any kind
Net Wt. 3lb (1,36 kg)
- Made with real and fresh duck, with no meat meal at all
- Made only from ingredients grown on canadian & american farms
- Quick baked and air dried to retain more nutrition
- Added more duck to raise protein from 27% to 29%.
- Pure vitamins, minerals, probiotics & enzymes from whole foods- Not synthetics
- Every batch is quarantined & tested for pathogens & toxins- like Salmonella, before its released.
Feeding GuidelineStandard measuring cup holds approximately 8fl. oz
6 to 12
or Senior Dog
|10||1 7/8||1 1/4||5/8||7/8||1/2|
|15||2 1/2||1 3/4||7/8||1 1/8||3/4|
|20||3 1/8||2 1/2||1 1/4||1 1/2||7/8|
|30||3 3/4||3||1 1/2||2 1/8||1 1/4|
|40||4 3/8||3 1/2||1 7/8||2 1/2||1 5/8|
|50||5 1/2||4 3/8||2 1/4||2 3/4||2|
Transitioning to Carna4: It will take several days for your dog to adjust to the richer nutrients in Carna4. Start by mixing one part Carna4 to four parts of your dog’s old food. Gradually increase the proportion of Carna4 over 7-10 days until you are feeding all Carna4. Remember that you will feed slightly fewer cups of Carna4 than other dry foods.
Feeding Your Puppy: Feed small quantities in 3 or 4 feedings at the same times each day, reducing to twice per day after 6 months. Divide the total cups per day from the chart above by the number of feedings to determine how much to set out each time. After 20 minutes, remove any food remaining in the puppy’s bowl.
Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: Add up to 50% more food per day for pregnant dogs after the first 6 weeks. When nursing, the mother should be allowed to free feed throughout the day. She may eat 2 or 3 times as much as a normal adult during this time.
- Provide your dog with plenty of fresh, clean drinking water at all times.
- Bring your dog to the veterinarian regularly.
- Give your dog play and exercise every day.
Duck, pork liver, eggs, ground organic sprouted barley seed, herring, ground fava beans, sweet potato, ground organic sprouted flaxseed, ground organic sprouted lentils, ground organic sprouted peas, potato starch, apples, carrots, sea salt, kelp..
Calorie Content: ME as fed Calculated – Duck Formula: 4,660 kcal/kg or 525 kcal/8 fl. oz. cup