- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Instinct Raw Meals Freeze-Dried Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Raw is never cooked and is less processed than kibble, cans or refrigerated pet food - keeping the most nutrients intact.
- 3x more real meat & nutrient-rich organs than kibble* More animal-based protein in each bite for better nutrition and guaranteed meal time excitement *Compared to Instinct Original Kibble
- Raw foods are never cooked, preserving the integrity of the ingredients and their nutrients, for 100% complete & balanced meals
- Our raw recipes are freeze-dried for a less processed food than cooked kibble - which means better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Feeding raw supports healthy digestion, lean muscles, strong bones, vibrant skin & coat and overall energy and vitality
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Visit the Instinct Pet Food website for more specific feeding recommendations.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|WEIGHT OF DOG||5-15 lb||16-25 lb||26-50 lb||51 lb +|
|ADULT MAINTENANCE (cups per day*)||1-2||2-3||3-5||5+|
|WEIGHT LOSS (cups per day*)||½-1¼||1¼-2||2-3||3+|
*Standard 8 oz dry measuring cup
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Carrots, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Blueberries, Spinach, Rosemary Extract.